Thursday, March 20, 2008

Affordable four color brochure printing.

The annual admission carnival will begin next month. My mathematics coaching academy will be completing 21 years of existence by this month end.

Every year, I will be printing a few hundred brochures that will enlighten the parents and students about my mathematics coaching center, my aims and goals, the fee structure and conduct codes etc.

Normally I will leave the job of brochure printing to my husband who has a creative head. Since we recently moved to a new place, I told my husband to order printing of business cards also.



I was recommended to look into the printing services of a professional printer by one of the parents of my students. He informed be that his company recently engaged the services of wholesaleprintingdirect.com, a Ohio based company that is offering cheap brochure printing and printing of other office stationeries that include letterheads and envelopes, marketing materials like brochures, business cards and presentation folders and many more.

Myy husband and I sat together and carefully browsed through all the pages of wholesaleprintingdirect.com. The whole exercise was fun and easy. For my brochures, I was given various options that are:

5 different sizes

Colored front and back or black only at the back of the brochure

Coated paper and non-coated paper

5 various folding options with an instant preview facility

I will stop here writing about all other features and request you to try it out for yourself. It is all a breeze including how you select to read the proof.

All your business printing needs are met under one roof.



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: