Tuesday, March 25, 2008

LiveOffice Hosted Exchange offers.

In a webmasters discussion forum, I read some knowledgeable questions and answers about the need for comprehensive solution to keep you in touch with your business 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Though the subject was beyond my comprehension, I could sense a longing for such a service. When I visited the websites of those participated in that discussion, I could see them in a big business avenue and I guessed they have quite a number of work force. It seems they are on the look out for better communication between through email.

Live Office might their need.

Live Office's Unified Messaging:

Unified messaging offers a great deal of flexibility to meet your workforce’s varying needs. You’ll save time and money and increase productivity by consolidating all forms of communication in one unified inbox with Hosted Exchange. Employees can access their email, calendar invites and contacts through Outlook, Outlook Web Access, a mobile device or even a standard telephone when Internet access is not available.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: