Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Free broadband in your area!

Ushering the students and asking them to take their seats in my coaching center is a task that sounds too easy to be true. Employed teachers will immediately stand by me. Let me tell you, it is a job that will test the patience of vultures.

That was how my state of mind when someone barged in without appointment and thrust in my face two sheets of paper and requested me to fill out a survey for a new high speed broadband service that is expected to launch in our area.

I was really furious with the stranger and asked him to meet my husband who knows about broadband connection. Nowadays broadband internet connection comes free with many surprises.

Even our high speed broadband internet service is provided with free landline calls. The telephone instrument is given free. We are allowed 450 free calls every month. That is a real free offer.

Free Broadband is also offered in certain areas. If you want to know whether free broadband is given in your area, go to talktalk.co.uk and fill out a short form.

I heard that they offer a special plan which if you opt for, you get free broadband and free local and international calls.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: