Saturday, March 15, 2008

Photo editing made easy.

It is of course easy for others to edit photos across any sites but not for me. I am afraid to learn even. Anything to do with art, photo-I am off. On second thoughts, I think I will give it a try. Foto Flexer claims to have made my job easy. It is supposed to be the the words easiest online photo editing tool and also advanced.

But I really can't say how advanced it is because I don't know what is the basic photo editor.
mrgreen

Hey, this is fantastic, I could manage with it all the functions like stretch, rotate, add clip art, color the focussed area with a different color and all that.

Look at this:














Do you think you too can match my creativity?
mrgreen

Source inspiration: Mashable.com

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: