Monday, March 31, 2008

How to write great resumes.

The duties of a teacher don't end with just taking class. The responsibility is much more than just teaching the subject.

I have to keep myself constantly updated on various aspects such as informing my students about new educational courses to study, education loans avenues, how to write an effective and appealing resume etc.

For my knowledge, I visit regularly Qoolsqool, a free and open educational resource for educators, students, and self-learners around the world.

This is a great resource for students, teachers and parents. The content is top class in this website.
An Example:
How to write and effective resume
In this article posted by Jacobt, a step by step guide to write a resume is nicely explained.

Share this resource friends.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: