Friday, March 14, 2014

Video feedback for the vintage 30 speakers.

As ever, my son sought my husband’s opinion on the affordable vintage 30 from guitar center but the only difference this time was he bought the guitar speakers first and then waited for the opinion.

I thought it odd because my son never bought anything related to sound without asking his father who is known to have sound ears. He can spot the quality of a sound even while relaxing on the beach where the wind made people to talk very loudly to be heard.

Nevertheless, my husband listened for full five minutes before speaking about his impression on the vintage 30 guitar speakers. He said only one thing to my son, “Roshan, you should have bought two pairs of them to really enjoy the rich sound”.


He is now in the process of making a video feedback for the vintage 30 speakers.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: