Sunday, May 19, 2013

Advanced carpenter tools.



I think I am slowly becoming a construction engineer. I have been watching the construction work of an apartment complex next to my house. Starting from excavation, I watched the housing complex grow to nearly 75%.

The carpenters have arrived with their advanced tools such as straight line action clamps and myriad collection of nails, door handles and hinges. These they dumped casually before bringing cans of primers and paints.
Watching them use the straight line action clamps, I was amazed to see how easy it was to use with that handle. The clamps firmly hold things to enable the carpenters work efficiently.
One thing I always wanted to know was what the carpenter makes out of the indications on the bubble level tool. Holding an M.Phil in mathematics prevents me from asking.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: