Thursday, March 07, 2013

The coolest weight loss drink.

Do you know know why I have been approached by so many persons asking for weight loss recipes? I am slender and been so ever since I remember, rather ever since people remember me.

In spite of trying several tips to gain weight, my body refused to budge.

Here is another very simple weight loss drink. I don't know whether it works or not but I see no harm in trying as it does not involve any medicine or fasting. Don't have to suppress your natural appetite. Therefore, no harmful side effects.

Take 2 liters of water in a glass jar.

Coolest weight loss drink

Can you recognize what is inside? Why don't you read it at the source?

Here is it: http://pinterest.com/pin/438115869969806465/ 




Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: