Saturday, March 09, 2013

Benefits of wooden blinds



I fell in love with wooden blinds the moment I saw in a posh corporate office 5 years ago. However, I never had the opportunity to install them in my home. At last, my dream is going to be true. Today, I am going to shop for the best wooden shutters for my home interior.

I think wooden shutters add value to your furniture and hence should be considered as an investment. They have resale value. They are the only window coverings that are actually appraised into the value of your home.  

Even if you end up buying cheap wood blinds, they will look rich. 

Here is an interesting statistics about the woods insulation capacity when compared with metal and concrete. “According to experts, it takes nearly 6 inches of brick, 14 inches of concrete, and well over 1,700 inches of aluminum to equal the insulating value offered by only 1 inch of wood.”

I like this color of wooden window shutters. It is available in Amazon. If such a similar product is available in Chennai, I will buy it.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: