Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dependable taxi service in Tel Aviv.



It was about six months before when I assisted my cousin to organize her travel to Israel. I compiled a list of places to see in Tel Aviv, suggested best rated hotels and Indian restaurants. At that time, I also stumbled on to one Zohar Grynblat who operates a taxi to tel aviv and can be contacted at 972 54 7618702.

I remembered him so well because of his one page web site and a search engine friendly web site title and URL. The web site title reads, “Israel Taxi”. In just a few lines, his taxi service was explained. 

It is my habit to note down such one page web sites with highly search engine optimized web site title and URL. I used to mention about them in my blogs and also show them to my IM trainees.

Zohar’s site URL is israeltaxi.net and his very popular among American tourists who hire his local transportation service.  In his web site, he has also mentioned a few places to see in Israel. I am sure he is very highly informed about Tel Aviv.

I wish he added a customer review page to his web site which would get him more tourists.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: