Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What extra Digidesign offers to sound engineers and DJs.

Thinking back my years at a national recording studio, I doubt very much whether I can handle the contemporary DJ gears that are powered by advanced music mixing software such as Digidesign at musicians friend that has received several positive reviews by professional sound engineers.

I wonder how sound recordists are coping up with advanced software based music recording and playback decks. Since this is my favorite field, I keep updating my knowledge about the latest recording & studio equipments.

Sometimes I pass on this valuable information to a few sound engineers that my husband knows.  Though I won’t understand the finer technical details of music software such as latency and MDI, I could comprehend how the music presentation is enhanced.

I wish I get a chance to sit beside a sound recording deck once more.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: