Thursday, November 29, 2012

How to Trash Test your Business Card?

I am sure the title above made you curious-right? Well, I was definitely intrigued by it first because the title was well conceived and secondly, I really wanted to know whether my business card would pass the trash test. 


The source article below the title above should be read by business card printers as well as every one of us who use to get our business card printed. How many times the business card given to us were simply thrown into waste basket after just a cursory glance?

There are several reasons why business cards fail the trash test:
1.    Irrelevant information to us
2.    Poor quality card
3.    Ugly color combination
4.    Too much of information

    Before you print out your business card next time, please remember these points.  

    I like this business card.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: