Monday, October 08, 2012

World's best selling coffee cakes.

 

What if an ardent coffee lover is given a very soft coffee cake? I visualized myself at the receiving end of the world's best selling coffee cake above. I ma crazy about cakes.

I imagined having a large bite and hmmm..... heavenly. What a coffee flavor! It taste out of the world.

I have no other option but to image only as such delicacies are never available in Madras or anywhere in India.

I saw this coffee cake in http://www.coffeecakes.com/ This site is full of luscious cakes, fruit cakes and wonderfully packed gourmet gift baskets. In addition, I saw some good looking coffee mugs.

Though the site is full of stunning images of cakes, I think it is over loaded with images that makes the navigation a bit confusing.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: