Thursday, October 11, 2012

Free catalog of milling machine accessories.


It was funny telling my husband’s uncle that he should look for vises and not clamps in the internet. He was actually shopping for a few milling machine accessories when I barged into his office. He seemed to be frustrated over the time he was consuming to find what he wanted.

I quickly assessed the situation and remembered reidsupply.com a website that deals exclusively with industrial products that include:
·     *   Milling machines
* ·         Vise clamps
* ·         Filters
* ·         Hydraulic valves
* ·         Industrial fasteners

My short stint as a stores assistant in an industry helped me remembering some the words used that we know by other names.

Example: fasteners for nuts.

My husband’s uncle is an old timer who has been running his machine workshop with machines half his age.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: