Friday, December 30, 2011

Nashville cosmetology school offers federal aid.

“Madam, as an international candidate, would I get admission in Nashville cosmetology school with financial aid”, asked one of my bright students. My spontaneous thought was India could be losing an excellent mathematician because she is just too good at mathematics.

Well, it is her choice to enter the world of beauties. I told her I would gather relevant information soon and went about the task. I saw in the Website of Regency Beauty School that since their courses are accredited by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS), students are eligible to apply to get federal financial aid subject to qualifications.

I wonder what their qualification expectations are. I hope it would be made available to international students too.

I have heard that as the fastest growing beauty art institution, Regency beauty school is expanding to more states in the U.S. and that would mean admitting more students from other countries also.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: