Monday, December 05, 2011

What you should know about types cable protectors.

Learning something new happens in two ways mainly.

1. You seek the knowledge

2. Knowledge seeks you

Both are good ways but the second way is full of surprises. You stumble onto useful knowledge that we may never seek but still would find it handy within days of gaining insight.

Till yesterday, I knew only one type of cord cover-the rubber sleeves that are used to hide the cables of electric wire, telephone cords and cables for viewing satellite television channels.

I was casually browsing some of my regular websites yesterday afternoon when I landed on electriduct.com. For the next 20 minutes I went on learning about myriad types cord covers that conceal wires and cables in various locations based on the foot or vehicular traffic the cord covers are subjected to.

The image below would give you an idea of what I am referring to. To read more, please visit electriduct.com/Eagle-Parking-Stops-Speed-Bumps.html

A very useful afternoon I would say.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: