Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shameless appreciation for gifts bought from Red Envelope.

Yes, I am biased towards red Envelope when it comes to buying grandma gifts or for that matter gifts for all ages. I am a very choosy mother while buying gifts for any occasion. I like sophisticated and stylish gifts that convey my rich taste. I can find them only in redenvelope.com

My recent purchase from them is a pair of rich red throw pillows. I just bought them for no reason except that I like red bedding items. Once in a way, I used to gift myself like this.

Occasionally, I would end up spending more when someone expresses shameless appreciation for my purchase and I have to return their compliments in kind.

Needless to say, I would again approach red Envelope for satisfying my ego.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: