Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Home study course by Options University.

Established by Brett Fogle and Ron Ianjeri in 2004, Options University has been helping many aspiring share market players. Impressed by several positive feedback, I am also contemplating to become a student.

I am already into share trading in a small way. Guided by my instincts, I ma making some profits weekly.

I want to learn the nuances of stock trading, especially futures and options scientifically. Options University offers a home study course for beginners.

I am given to understand that their home study course methodically teaches all the tested methods of futures and options game by teaching to learn the several signals on any given trading day.

Three years before when I last big money in futures, I decided to stay away from it and till date, I have stuck to my decision. But, like a normal ambitious person, I want to master the art of futures trading and recover my loss.

I hope to win back and also help others to work from home and become a successful entrepreneur.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: