Friday, October 29, 2010

15 minutes resume builder.

This resume building online tool located at http://www.happycv.com/ must be good because it is featured in makeuseof.com, a review site that I respect.

I once bought a fantastic resume building software. It helped several of my friends and relatives. Unfortunately, I lost it when my computer crashed.

* Happy CV is easy to use even by new users.
* You can create your resume using various themes that will make your curriculum vitae stand out from others who build their resume manually.
* You can easily edit or add new details to your resume.
* You can share it with prospective employers.
* You can also print your stored CV anytime in PDF format
* Online resumes are portable.
* Drag and drop all the important category so that you can easily reorder them.
* Find tips and tricks to build your perfect resume.

Above all, it is free dear!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: