Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Government guaranteed gold coins.

“To err is human and to put the blame on others is more human”. Well, I lived very true to this phrase when I squarely blamed my husband when the silver coins he bought a few years ago turned black.

Did I learn a lesson? Yes, I believe. Always buy gold eagle coins or Canadian Maple Leaf gold coins from an authorized and respected precious metals merchant like the U.S. Gold Bureau, home to a large and dedicated staff of hard asset professionals committed to serving your precious metals investment needs.

Do you know the American Eagle gold coins carry the American Government’s guarantee? Is there any other Government in the world that guarantees gold purchased in their country?

I don’t think so!

I have bought a few gold coins in the past but the beauty of American Eagle coins can’t be matched.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: