Monday, June 14, 2010

Had you been to Lost Valley?

Lost Valley-what a name and that too known for skiing.

North East America is not a travelers' paradise, still, it hosts the Lost Valley in Maine. Located on 300 acres in the middle of Maine. Hey, I had not been there; I am just recounting my friend's blah-blah. Once in a way, we all have to bend our rules-eh?

Like any hills resort, you can find streams, bridges gurgling here and there and their sound is a crowd puller. I am simply mesmerized by it.

I was told that only beginners chose Lost Valley for their virgin skiing experiment. Like every other ski resort, skiers are lifted mechanically. I once visited a ski resort in the Himalayas through a life that took me 2000 meters up in 15 minutes. What an experience!

In Lost Valley, one can enroll in several training programs. My friend gave me several photographs to be posted in this blog. I am ignoring her request. They are not good images.




Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: