Thursday, June 03, 2010

A diet pill review site by a nurse.

I have this habit of reading the ‘About us’ in every website that I like and decide to blog about. A diet pill reviews search led me to Scott Phillips, a working nurse who is also studying Masters in Nutritional Sciences.

Though his diet pill reviews too rated Apidexin at the top, I would take his review seriously because of his profession (Apidexin is not my favorite). He must know hundreds of weight loss products and certainly would have heard first hand feedback on diet pills and food supplements from real consumers.

In his diet pills review site, he has published the top 3 diet pills and also wrote about three more weight loss pills that are worthy of mentioning in his opinion.

I would go back to his site often to update my knowledge.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: