Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Are you able to buy the latest mobile phone?

As a teacher, I am glad that the holidays are over finally and the schools are buzzing with noise and activity. Students at last have unplugged their earphones from their latest mp3 players and mobile phones.



Parents too are relieved that their children will not bug them anymore (at least for another 12 months) for personal electronic gadgets that they have been shopping online during vacation. (Even I too bought a new mobile online).


However, I regret for having bought my mobile online without actually seeing the product. First, I was not able to compare mobile phones at the new online shopping mall. It is so unlike consumermate.com where I used to get real value for my money.


Though consumermate.com deals with the latest Mobiles and Digital Cameras, LCD televisions and laptop computers, I visit it only to buy or learn about new mobile phones with new features.


Do you know that there are consumer friendly features in Consumer Mate such as real time SMS and email responses to technical and legal queries?


One of my well-informed students introduced to me an online shopping site for gadgets like USB drives, memory card readers and so on. Look it up at shopping.thinkdigit.com for some real hot money saving deals.


In spite of seeing new mobiles everywhere, I think mobile phones India are still a long way to impress Indian customers when compared with available phones in Singapore and China. India is used as a dumping pad for outdated and ignored mobile phones.


This is my opinion only. Any takers?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: