Friday, June 25, 2010

Is it advisable to buy used motorhomes?

I envied my sister-in-law when I started receiving photos of exotic places that she has been traveling to in her recreational vehicle. Suddenly, the photos stopped. In stead, I received an email from her that her RV broken down. She was literally on the road but in a different perspective now.

She informed that she is desperately trying to reach the used motorhomes sales agent through whom she bought a secondhand RV. She felt she was cheated. I dreaded at the thought of having to tow away a huge motor home.

She finally found a way to do that exact task but fortunately, she did not have to go long; she found a RV park 15 miles away. She spent about 42 hours to get her motorhome to the RV park.

It seemed that my prayers for her safety were answered.



This is the motorhome that ditched my sister-in-law.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! At least she was ditched in style! Hope her motorhome insurance included breakdown with no weight or length restrictions?