Saturday, July 03, 2010

I cheer for Netherlands now.

Did you watch the football match between Argentina and Germany? I am very sad for Argentina for losing heavily against Germany that scored 4 goals to none by Argentina.

Argentina and Diego Madonna, are my all time favorites. They have given many happy hours in the past. I noticed that I involuntarily support the South American giant.

I thought the South Americans' defence was at their lowest ebb. The Germans kept finding holes in their opponents' defence. My husband too supported Argentina. Did you notice majority of the spectators cheered Argentina. Is it called the Madonna Magic?

Even I didn't expect Ghana to go down to Uruguay. Lots of surprises this year-eh?

So, Germany is now everyone's favorite to win the FIFA World Cup. Secretly, I want Netherlands to win.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: