Sunday, October 18, 2009

Spa filters for slow water inflow.

I know, the more I pay for the spa filters, the better cleaning it will be but what I am asked to pay is astronomical! I simply am not prepared to pay through my nose.

My husband placated me first and then took effort to convince me for the need to pay it up because of the poor quality of the water. The new house that we moved in only on last Sunday has a bore well and the water has high content of suspended particles (more than 1200 ppm).

We need to install a spa filter with more filtering capacity for our hot water bath tub. Also, the rate of inflow of water is slow. Considering these issues, we need to listen to the spa filter technician and heed to his advice.

Well, so be it. If I want luxuries, then I should be prepared to pay for them.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: