Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Factors to consider while taking term life insurance.

First time insurance policy takers should know that taking a wrong policy can be harmful financially. I know this from my personal experience. Recently my son has fallen victim to his own lack of knowledge. Obviously he has forgotten my advice. I told him a couple of times to choose term life insurance if an insurance agent manages to convince him to take a policy.

Insurance sales men who work for a particular company should not be our choice.

First decide on the type of policy you want
Then seek out the insurance agent that specializes in that type of insurance policy
Get his quotes
Open the web and get term life insurance online quote
Compare the quotes offered by different life insurance providers
Choose the insurance company that is rated “A”.

Just employed youth, be aware of these facts. Inform your colleagues too.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: