Friday, October 09, 2009

Irrecoverable loss!

My sister who switched over to a new weight loss pill from a recommended list of strong fat burners, called on me unannounced when I was teaching math. My God, what a transformation!

She lost so much weight in so short a time that she looked as thin as my husband. I know she has been trying to burn her fat that got accumulated on her unsolicited. She was very desperate to get back her pre-marriage frame and tried just about every other fat burner and dumped nearly 3 different exercise machines.

She asked me if I wanted her to reveal the high performance fat burner. I gave her a look that only she can understand. She apologized.

After all, weren’t my slender frame is the cause of envy for her since she started adding fat on her hips?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: