Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Poor, very poor Reliance Communications.

Today morning, I filled out an online form to inquire about Reliance Netconnect-a wireless internet service.

After a few hours, I received a call from New Delhi and the caller identified himself as a Reliance Communications executive.

After verifying my online request, he immediately wanted my credit card details. When I asked him why he wanted it, he told me it is to pay for the Reliance Netconnect.

But how can I pay in advance seeing a product? I specifically opted for "Pay on Delivery". Also, how can anyone buy a product without seeing it?

For this, he told me that I am dealing with RELIANCE. I reminded him to look into the hundreds of complaints on line about Reliance Netconnect.

But he insisted on having my credit card details which I gave him but refused to give the 3 digit CVV number. He said my credit card will be charged first and within three hours the product will be delivered. How is it possible for them to give me a product with out verifying the address proof and ID proof?

This is sheer madness!

He, without any manners, abruptly disconnected the call.

That is RELIANCE for you!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: