Saturday, October 17, 2009

Don’t leave money on the table.

I was glad when someone approached me on a subject that I can be of real help. A total stranger who, after stumbling upon on my Twitter profile, emailed me to ask if I ever bought rare but certified coins online without even seeing the actual products on just trust.

Though I never bought rare coins from any source (I actually have some ancient but uncertified coins to sell), I know of a particular source from where I can blindly buy certified rare coins with complete faith.

Monaco Rare Coins offers vast and impressive rare coins that are carefully verified for authenticity and money value and recommended to world rare coins collectors.

As Monaco staff and advisers are members of the Professional Numismatic Guild and the American Numismatic Association, their recommendations can be treated with respect.

I passed on some more tips to the inquirer on how not to leave money on the table while buying rare coins.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: