Saturday, October 24, 2009

Anything new in life insurance rate?

Oh, how time flies! The passage of time is sometimes reminded by people who call on us after a long time to remind us about something.

So, yesterday, when my insurance agent called me on my mobile phone, I knew one year has passed. He keeps up his date very promptly as it concerns his income.

When I told him that I can meet him only by the first week of November , he tried to entice me with a new life insurance rate for a policy that offers surprise benefits.

I know he is serious and his intentions are always good. This is one insurance sales man who will never talk for a quick buck. That is why I am stuck with him for more than 20 years.

I relented and offered to meet him today. He will turn up in a few hours. Before that I must update my knowledge about the latest life insurance policies that are in the market.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: