Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A website on Vishitadvaidam.

I didn't expect to find the information I was looking for in the web. I searched for acharya paramparai and I got it but the surprise was my findings further led to me the complete detail on 'Vishitadvaidam'. WE belong to the Kidambi clan and I found out our own ancestors.

Actually, this is what I wanted to read since two years, ever since I surrendered (prabhatti) at my acharayn's feet along with my husband.

Once my husband told me about his visit to a person named Hari who is well known for his in depth knowledge on Vaishanvism and Vishitadvaidam.

He has put in extraordinary effort in giving all his scholarly knowledge of the subject in swamydesika.tripod.com and sriramanujar.tripod.com

I copied nearly 90 pages of information on Vishitadvaidam and I also gor all the valuable work of Swami Desikan. My immense and sincere gratitude to M.S. Hari for his effort and interest in spreading Vishitadvaidam.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: