Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Does weight keep finding you?


There are 4 kinds of people.

There are people that make things happen.
There are people that watch things happen.
There are people that wonder what happened.
And there are people that don't know anything happened.


I want to add one more to the above list.

There are people who want to measure their weight after the scale is broken.


I know so many people who are hopelessly obese. When confronted, most of them say, “I try to lose weight, but it keeps finding me”.


My heart reaches out for them when I look at their dinner plates. The food on their plates won’t make a chick’s stomach full.


When they look at the shock in my face, they extend their palm where in I could see some diet pills. For them a diet is not a selection of food but pills like Fenterdren that is supposed to suppress their craving for food.


BTW, I mentioned Fenterdren as it is said to be latest diet pill.


Image gratitude to my friend Mrs.SGM

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: