Monday, January 19, 2009

The visual Bible comes to life.

An hour ago, I saw off a student of mine to Sydney with a heavy heart. She is studying in Sydney and came for the holiday here. My friend Mrs. M brought her to me to enhance her mathematics.

The girl has been a regular since December last and well mannered. Today is her last class before she left for Sydney. She presented a visual Bible to me as a gift.

I stopped watching the visual Bible and writing this blog post because I could not wait to tell you the pleasure I get watching the Bible that has extraordinary pictures and sound. The Bible comes to life before your eyes with stunning visuals, engaging characters, and breathtaking cinematography.

In the past, I too shopped for Christian videos to be given as gift to my Christian friends on various occasions. But, I never came across the visual Bible.

If you want to buy the visual Bible or other Christian videos, Christian toys and books, please visit nestentertainment.com, the leading producer and distributor of inspiring, educational and entertainment products.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: