Thursday, January 15, 2009

How to apply for your first credit card?

Just at the time when we have realized that we have no options but to cut back on a lot because after paying off the monthly utility bills and credit card dues, there isn’t a lot left over for other odds and sods, my son came for the weekend with a bunch of credit card applications.

I suppose many people are sailing in the same boat; it is not easy at all trying to get by at the moment.

Since I am not an expert in choosing the right credit card, I decided to look at a few credit cards comparison web sites. From the search engine results, I happen to read a review of credit-land.com which is referred to as the authoritative source of consumer information by CNN.com.



The website is loaded with great and useful information of various credit cards, their features and benefits etc. There is an excellent comparison table displaying the benefits of different credit cards. Actually, I have a soft corner for American Express credit card as that was my first pre-approved credit card. They give a higher limit than any other credit card.

Since this is the first time my son is applying for a credit, I gave my honest recommendations based on the information provided by credit-land.com

He has started his life journey. I hope his application for a new credit card gets approved.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: