Saturday, January 17, 2009

Using digital signage.

A not so well tapped industry for increasing brand awareness is the digital sign boards. I think I heard murmurs of disagreement from readers.


Let me put forward my case. Modern world digital signage technology involves… What, you don’t want to hear me explain behind the digital screen requirements like network cables, display components and devices, and mounting hardware?


I will make it short buddy. Of the various digital display sign boards such as liquid crystal displays and scrolling message boards, the last one is evolving into a full pledged video with great sound and content.


Are you aware that the digital signage offers the ability to change displays frequently meeting different vendor’s requirements?

The software as well as hardware for digital signage is definitely a bit expensive. The link above leads you to Black Box Corporation, a one stop place in the web for everything in the digital signage industry and other communication infrastructure.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: