Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wonderful help for webmasters.

I think I hold a record of joining the highest number of Google groups on that I stayed as a member for just a few minutes. (smile)

Somehow I don't find the time to read these Google groups though I find them very useful when I find them. The interest subsides within a few minutes after I browse through the discussions.

I hope to stay put in this webmasters help group at least for a week.

"This community is intended to be a comfortable and useful meeting place for English-speaking site owners* to ask questions and share information with each other and participating Google employees".

I read a topic on which I am really interested-it is about PR dropping to zero or lower page rank.
This is a sample to let you know what is in for webmasters.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right. Google Webmaster helps is quite useful.