Sunday, October 07, 2007

Back up with GMail drive.

I read a blog post just in time and it saved me Rs.2000.

I was about to buy a flash drive to back my important files and folders when I found out GMail drive which can be useful as a free online disk.

Silki's Web Tools is a blog that I read frequently. Yes, I admit, I have not visited her blog in the recent past.

Only I am the loser because I might have missed a lot of important information. Had I not visited today, I might not have known about the GMail drive and as I said, I would have unnecessarily Rs.2000.

"Gmail Drive, is a useful web tool, which allows you to use this space virtually as if it was available on your hard disk. You can save files, add folders, rename files, search files and delete them through Windows Explorer just like any other file on your computer. And the best part is that, these files are available to you from any other computer, which is connected to the Internet".

Thank you Silki.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice words.
Mala, I had always been respecting you as a senior blogger and being a fellow female blogger from India, just like me.
In fact, I had to shift to Varanasi due to my job. That's why I was out of the blogosphere for about one month.
Happy blogging.