Saturday, October 13, 2007

Huge collection mobile phone art.

I have never seen such a vast collection of art for mobile phones.

I like beautiful looking wall papers for my mobile phone. My husband and son too crazy about it.
We all keep changing the wall papers and up load different images and tag them with names in the address book.

“My work has been shown in museums around the world,“ observed photographer Ashkan Sahihi. “But I am more excited by the populist implications of START MOBILE – this truly has the potential to make NEW ART accessible to EVERYONE.”

I would like to express my gratitude to Mashable.com for having introduced StartMobile, the directory for mobile ring tones and wallpapers.

Want to have a look at a sample? Here it is below.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: