Sunday, April 29, 2007

What are you doing?

Everyone is asking the same question in Twitter, "What are you doing?”
Twitter is sort of a social networking site where as usual you develop global online contacts which can turn in to a beautiful friendship.

Ok, I don't understand how it is possible by just asking this question? What can an answer indicate?

Answer one: I just recorded music.
Answer two: Searching Recipe.

That’s all in the answers page. Nothing else but an ad by Google below the answer and it is not even relevant to recipes.

I don't think the site will anything from adsense if that is their purpose. I heard that Twitter is becoming very popular among major social networking sites. But how and why?

Am I missing something; but there is nothing here to miss.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: