Friday, April 27, 2007

The helpful yoono.

My search for an online learning institution that offers authentic course on tarot reading took nearly 45 minutes. I badly wanted to compare them with a few more institutions but I just did not have enough time to search.

Suddenly I remembered the yoono tool bar and its friendly ticker. Thanks to its wonderful technology, I was able to complete my comparison shopping in less than 7 minutes.

This yoono tool bar displays similar websites that we are viewing in a scrolling fashion. Take the cursor on the any one of the displayed results, the scrolling stops. Even you can lock the animation, click one by one on the search results.


You can even use this to park your favorites and share it with public.

Try it friend. It is very useful.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: