Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Am I affected by Doubleclick and Google?

Two days one since the take over of DoubleClick by Google, considered to be hottest ever buy in the internet. Even the take over of Youtube did not create such a flutter then.

I feel the simultaneous attempt by Yahoo and MSN to gobble up the DoubleClick is the main reason for this hype. How you and I are affected whether positively or negatively by this coup remains to be seen.

Even the local daily 'The Hindu" featured an article on this hot topic today. Oblivious to what is going on, I am sure many would have just glanced through the article because they feel there is no way it can create an impact on their day to day internet activities.

I sense that this online display advertising is going to witness a sea of change and publishers are in for some financial gains and advertisers too can expect better traffic.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: