Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pay you to blog.

Linking to related blogs, reading them with genuine interest and making friendship with them are some of the very effective methods of blog promotion.

Making your blog's presence in the ever growing blogosphere can be a daunting task but nor if you really have a passion for blogging and blog promotion.

If your blog's content is useful, readers will come automatically. I do not believe in the design and structure of a blog to attract visitors. Not all bloggers out of over 2 billion bloggers are native English but still some of them also command a lot of respect from U.S. and U.K..

I know I have provided useful information in my blog and I also visit others in the same field.
I know and God knows that I am good.

It pays to blog but not in terms of money always.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: