Thursday, April 19, 2007

Power Blooging by Amera.

Yesterday, my sister Malathy introduced me to one of her friend Amera from Bangladesh.

This is a rare event and I think this is the first time I am exposed to her blogosphere. Thank you sis.

I visited powerblogging.com and immediately recognized why my sister liked Amera. Both of them write with the same style and both share common interest apart from blogging. I saw a post about Steve Pavlina in Amera's blog. I remember Malathy also wrote about him and his million dollar experiment in one her blogs.

What I liked in Amera's blog is the undertone of independence and peculiar sense of urgency. I may be forgiven for any wrong impression.

Obviously she has taken a lot of effort to compile some data.

Cheers to her.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: