Saturday, April 28, 2012

Choosing contemporary upholstery fabric for dining chairs.

Generally, people don’t change the upholstery of their dining chairs, the most neglected furniture among other furniture-right? My son shops for contemporary upholstery fabric every year, unmindful of the expenses.

I should admit I chose very comfortable dining chairs that are not ideal to sit and eat. I chose matching upholstery with other living room furniture. My son likes contrasting colors arguing that it is banal to have same colors and designs in furnishings.

Nevertheless, I should appreciate his shopping skills. He knows when and where to buy upholstery fabrics that saves us a lot of money.

His friend’s circle is quite large that shapes his home decoration tastes. Still, do you think it is necessary to change the upholstery every year?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: