Friday, April 27, 2012

Real Estate boom in Coimbatore.

When I moved to Madras after my marriage in 1985, Coimbatore was not a big city that refuse to develop in spite of its various advantages offered to industrialists.

The real estate prices were abysmally low then. Now, after more than 25 years, the land prices are matching the heights of Western Ghats. Middle class people like me can't hope to own a piece of land anymore.

Coimbatore is the most sought after place for retirees because of its climate and several tourist attractions. Those who were wise to invest in real estate in the early years of this millennium would have harvested substantial profits.

I have identified a property, a bit far away from the city. If all goes well, I may end up buying it within 30 days.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: