Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good bye India!

I had enough of disappointment. I don't think I would have the heart to see the Indian cricket team take another beating. This is the worst performance of them that I ever witnessed. Time and again, the entire team failed miserably.

It is not apt to say that the Indian players lack fighting spirit which helps only when it is supported by good armoury. They simply lack technique to play at such high levels outside India. My god! How poorly they perform when they tour!

The opening partnership had been India's strength for long. Now, that shelf is empty. Middle order batting could not makeup for the top order failure.

It hurt more when the most dependable Sachin Tendulkar failed repeatedly. I know one cannot expect so much from him alone but then, we are used to his huge face-saving
contributions-right?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: