Saturday, February 04, 2012

Browse through latest discount dvds on books and movies.

Since my husband insisted on reading reviews before a bought a few discount dvds, I asked him why he can’t submit his reviews for the benefit of others. It is not fair to be at the receiving end always-right?

In addition, serious readers like him don’t bother to share their feedback publicly. It is the habit of passionate movie fans that take time to submit reviews of the movies they watched.

Nevertheless, I did not want him to do his research online with his aging eyes. I offered to do it for him and asked him whether he has any preferences of online book shops. He wants to buy only one book on human resources development in developing counties and it should be top rated by at least three persons.

Hmmm… touch job for me.

Can you provide any suggestion?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: