Friday, July 09, 2010

Can I exchange my old printer for Xerox Phaser 8560?

My sister waited and waited for her flight ticket to be printed. Her face expressed utter shock at the speed at which my copier worked. Finally, when the machine spat out the paper, she was baffled at the print quality. She asked why I don’t buy the high-speed xerox phaser 8560 that produces top quality prints.

She told me that my printer has too low RAM whereas xerox phaser 8560 comes with 256 MB RAM and the ink cartridge it uses gives beautiful impressions.

I told my home office does not require high-end printers that are costly. She argued that when considering the slow speed and poor ink quality printer, xerox phaser 8560 is not very expensive. The cost per page would work out lesser than my machine prints.

However, I sensed she was holding back something from me. I will do some research on xerox phaser 8560 and find out honest reviews.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: