Saturday, September 12, 2009

Online bus ticket booking through Ksrtc.in


Three days ago, I visited the K.S.R.T.C. counter in Koyambedu bus terminus. The lady behind the counter was friendly and answered all my questions patiently.

I took her advise and booked a bus ticket to Bangalore from Madras through their web site ksrtc.in. The entire booking process was smooth and bug free which itself is a surprise when compared to so many e-commerce websites in India including some of the nationalized banks and travel sites.

I already blogged about my unpleasant experience with some of the Indian websites.

I appreciate the web developers of ksrtc.in and I thank them for providing an excellent online bus ticket booking portal.

Do you know that they published a detailed time table of their all bus routes? Very useful for all of us.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: